A Very Aroused McStuffing

$9.99

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

02A1242C-4012-44E7-8804-63A9C75AA5BD.thumb.gif.5e6b98d9222da2ff6293dca53072ac94.gif
7ABE2BED-D3F6-4232-B640-4938D31123F6.thumb.gif.0fa0a777e3529e2358e708e3b4d633d7.gif

It's been awhile since I got to enjoy the touch of another... *sigh* So naturally I turn to one of my biggest pleasures: stuffing my fat growing belly 😈 In this video I eat two large fries, twenty chicken nuggets, and a big mac. As I play with my belly button and stuff the Big Mac into my mouth... I get very turned on. Hmm... am I sitting on something wet?

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dcow7777

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

"I don't even like these..."

But she ate and ate and ate anyway. Damn, GGG's carnal piggy side was on full display in the video and it was a joy to watch. Her pudgy body and wobbly gut look better than ever in that blue bikini. Keep up the good work GGG 👍

Response from the author:

🐷I was in hog heaven 😇

Link to review
bradjohnsonme

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I have tried to watch this video all the way through 3 times...I failed all three times and I've still got 3 minutes left.  By the time it's all said and done it might take me 4 or 5 viewing sessions to finish this one. This video is 10/10.  GGG, you look so fat and lazy.  The amount of pure adipose tissue that is piling up on your midsection is ridic. You are de best.

This is what I like to hear 😎 so glad you’ve... “cumpleted” with it so many times 🥳😘

and yes! So lazy! When I was editing it, I thought, “oh my god, I’m not even sitting up.” 

Link to review
mike5507

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This video is super rewatchable. So hot seeing GGG stuff junk food into her gut, she is growing so beautifully. Love to see her thighs so meaty and thick, not to mention her huge growing belly that is starting to hang and hide her panties. What a wonderful gaining princess of gluttony, she deserves every nice/dirty and naughty comment she gets, 10 out of ten on value!

Yay!! I try to make my things as stellar and rewatchable as possible :) thank you for saying I deserve dirty comments because I love them and thrive off them 😈 happy to get to share this with you 

Link to review
DangOhDang

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

An immediate purchase when I saw this was available, and absolutely worth it. GGG continues to devour food like no other. 

She shovels fries and nuggets and a whole Big Mac into her gullet like it's the only thing that will give herself pleasure (maybe it is?). Between her smiles and pleasurable moans, there are groans, heavy breathing and shouts of "oh fuck" like she's absolutely regretting her decision, but we know that's not true. She asks us "Am I fat enough?" and we all know that the answer is no. And the proof in this video is that we know she will only get fatter. And all of us, including GGG, will only be the better for it. ❤️ 

Um, I know this is fast but... I love you 😂❤️😘

Link to review