A Very Aroused McStuffing

$9.99

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

02A1242C-4012-44E7-8804-63A9C75AA5BD.thumb.gif.5e6b98d9222da2ff6293dca53072ac94.gif
7ABE2BED-D3F6-4232-B640-4938D31123F6.thumb.gif.0fa0a777e3529e2358e708e3b4d633d7.gif

It's been awhile since I got to enjoy the touch of another... *sigh* So naturally I turn to one of my biggest pleasures: stuffing my fat growing belly 😈 In this video I eat two large fries, twenty chicken nuggets, and a big mac. As I play with my belly button and stuff the Big Mac into my mouth... I get very turned on. Hmm... am I sitting on something wet?

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Towards the end, where GGG is lowkey coming in her panties, just after stuffing fast food.... She lets out a big sexy burp with really sexy expressions of content fatness.  She is strait up moaning and coming in her panties to her own fattness and gluttony. This vid is a must buy to any GGG fan.

Guest jarhead78

Posted

It’s beyond hot that you are so turned on by gorging yourself and being fat, that you brought yourself off on this binge! SO sexy 🥰💦 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.