2 Screenshots

About This File

Cowgirl Kat has a secret, she's been stealing the livestock feed for herself and even she wasn't expecting the results to be that dramatic. She's growing every second, and her button up shirt never stood a chance against a body that's growing like a cow. 

*There are so many button pops in this video!

This is the response from the person who made this custom request ❤️

"The video is great! I left it kind of vague and you did a perfect job with it so thank you 😊"

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Loved this video! The button pops are just magnificent and the skin tight shirt makes it so much better. I like all the different angles performed as well, excellent video!

Link to review
Supper1

I loved this video. That shirt never stood a chance against your belly. Her belly was completely bulging out of the shirt at every second. Buttons were straining at all times. Even while standing up outside and walking around the shirt just bursts open just from her over sized belly jiggling. Absolutely fantastic video

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 😊 Glad you enjoyed it, there will be another one like it soon! 😘

Link to review