6 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese has stepped on the scale for the first time since her return and boy is she surprised!  She measures her arms, bust, belly, hip and thighs to try and gauge where all her noticeable newly acquired pounds have gone.  Ms MacNCheese lets you in on a little secret at the end you won't want to miss - enjoy!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

boss frond

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely incredible. Team belly reaping all the rewards. Wonderful vid!

Response from the author:

#teambelly always "takes the cake"!! LOL! Thank you for reviewing love! ❤️ 

Link to review
maf

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a very nice video of @Ms MacNCheese who discovers her new achieved measurements and the overal experience of her journey is mind blowing 😍🙏🏼

Thank you for coming along with me! I've truly enjoyed all of our conversations both private and public. Thanks for taking the time to review lovie! ❤️ XoXo

Link to review
Tastic1

A most useful update on the status of the teams. The data was taken, collated and presented in a manner that maximised the level of jiggle. The update was quite thorough with data points being taken with appropriate resolution. This author also appreciates that the data is given in both metric and imperial, thus reducing the need for unit conversions. The subject jumping into frame shows the level of soft fat that has adhered itself across her form increasing both mass and volume. Though comprehensive it is this authors recommendation that further studies need to be conducted.

#forscience

#teambooty

ROTFLMFAO!!! I don't even know how to correctly respond to that! I love it so much. Quarantine continues, so it appears so do the studies! #forscience #teambooty. Thank you for your most excellent feedback and synopsis! ❤️ XoXo 

Link to review
AllContrast

Just wow 😍 you've gotten so big so fast! Looking forward to the next one! The girls looks HUGE and that belly is a sight to behold. Still #teambooty all the way but man is this video worth it! 

The girls are huge! #teambooty appreciates your unwavering support! I'm hoping as I gain more, more will go there. Wish us luck!! Thank you for your purchase and awesome review!! ❤️ 

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

Such a fantastic video. Ms MacNCheese looks gorgeous as always and the too-small clothing really emphasizes how much she has been growing the past few months. #teambrains and #teambelly are out in full force this video and cannot be contained. 😍 

The girls can never have anything nice!! So much movement in this video. Wore myself out with all my new..... assets! Lol Thank you honey! ❤️ 

Link to review
bozak

Couldn't buy this video fast enough.  It provides such a great visual perspective, great angles and close-ups.  I've always been #teambelly, because its so delightfully round...but I am starting to become #teamallofit because Ms. MacNCheese is an absolute knockout and all her bouncy bountiful assets are on spectacular display during this video.  A real fun video to watch and I enjoyed the "fat chat" content too.  I continue to be a very satisfied customer and support her reaching her goals and hopefully beyond.

I remembered to show the CM this time! I'd forgotten the last time I did measurements. Everything is becoming so delightfully round! I can see why you'd want to switch teams. The bigger I get, the more I gain, the harder it is to pick a team! Thank you so much for this very valuable feedback! Your support is why I'm here!! XoXo ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Ms MacNCheese is just......bulgingly STUNNING in every way! This girl won't stop growing and she's just so damn sexy doing it! Her clothes can hardly contain all of her goods, her next weigh-in she will definitely have to upgrade them ;) After the weigh-in, she jumps excitedly back into frame and that almost made my heart stop! EVERYTHING bounced!!!! Keep it up, Sweetie! 😍

Bulgingly stunning! I have to say that is an absolute first. The sad part is, these ARE new clothes! They took too long to get here and I gained more! I think the earth beneath me may have moved too on that one... LOL!! Thank you so much for purchasing and reviewing darling!  😚 ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest BrewGuy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I probably switch teams more often than a journeyman backup QB, but this video has me firmly on Team Belly. Rock on. Absolutely amazing. 

Lol!! I think you've always been more consistently #teambelly.. I mean maybe #teambooty was intriguing for a minute..Thank you for your purchase and review! ❤️ 

Link to review