4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me eating IndianΒ food until I'm stuffed !Β 

In this video i eat alot ofΒ indianΒ food till i can't anymore! Watch my belly swell as I eat and hear me burp after I rinse it down with some coke.. there is some general chitchat on this video alsoΒ 

1280 x 720 Video - 21mins long!Β 

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Howard Roark

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So I have just become aware of Cookie this morning and downloaded this video of her powering through a very generous serving of highly spicy Indian chicken. She does a great job and comes close to finishing it all, before she has to go lie down. I think she needs a coach. She comes so close to finishing. Just three little pieces of chicken left. She needs someone encouraging her to maybe take a minute, but then clean her plate. So close, but still heroic. She complains near the start so I suspect that it has not been that long since she ate last. Kind of along the lines of "you can't have your dessert until you finish your cake." While her recent weigh in video demonstrates that she is working hard to better endow her curvy figure, it is not as if she is throwing all caution to the wind. I suspect that is the reason for the Diet Coke. Again, a coach could help her with that. Also, an experienced coach could help her with balancing foods that work well in tandem. To handle that spicy chicken, she needed something cooling and creamy. I would suggest a few bites of French vanilla ice cream just to help offset the spicy food. One thing I would like to see in future videos is Cookie moving around a bit. The before and after comparisons of a meal like that are difficult to see when she is seated. But what a beautiful belly. She is also amusing with her apologies after deep guttural burps. She has no choice but to let the air out, if she is going to finish that much food. The burps emphasize her admission that she feels like she could pop. What a cute woman!

Link to review