🚨🚨SALE🚨🚨 BBW SSBBW EATING SCENE FANFICTION PIG IN AN APRON

$3.89

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

HI GUYS, I WAS ASKED TO  FILM  A FANFICTION STORY AND THIS IS THE EATING SECTION OF IT, I THOUGHT YOU WOULD ENJOY AS I LOSE CONTROL AND STUFF MY FACE FASTER AND FASTER , NOT KNOWING THAT I AM BEING WATCHED WHILST EATING BY MY (LOVER)  WEARING MY TIGHT LEATHER PANTS AND AN APRON.

Other Files from SSBBWLadyBrads

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

JustJim

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video, the tight clothes accentuating the frame as she goes to sit down and start the meal is absolutely stunning, and the talking at the end is truly incredible. I love the way she describes her greed and gluttony, sounds so passionate and sincere and I love that style of talk.

I obviously want to hear/see as much gorging and growing as possible, but overall it's very good, especially on sale!

Link to review
Kevinmorad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video a Bit Short for a stuffing video or maybe it just went fast However I still enjoyed would love to see you eat alot more of a portion on cam if you have the time ;) Also dont forget to smile when you smile it makes Me glad you are doing great and eating great ❤️

Link to review