3 Screenshots

About This File

Here it is, the third installment to my Messy Piggy clips!

I saw this strawberry shortcake and I knew this was it. I eat the cake like a pig on my hands and knees, getting frosting and whipped cream all over! I managed to eat most of the cake before I was just too full, I wish you were here to force feed me the rest!

After eating, I give you a quick view of the aftermath.

If you like this video feel free to like, comment, rate, and review. 

If you are having issues playing this clip just message me! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dcc

Taytay is so hot. I'm just going back and buying vids I missed. This one is a keeper. Great to see this beautiful piggy filling up on cake. Hope to see you soon, Taytay!

Link to review
Phat94

Damn good stuff. Taytay, in a rather naughty outfit, lounges around on the floor and stuffs her face into a big cheesecake. You won't believe how much she manages to get through before being absolutely stuffed! Or, maybe you will. I mean, she is looking like a hugely fat pig at the moment. That bulging belly has a huge carrying capacity, as she shows us here.

We get a great look at her curves once she's done eating, panting breathlessly as she's stuffed to the seams with cake, and there's even a brief cute burp near the end. You can tell she really ate all she could! 

Fantastically sweet stuffing content! Taytay makes a perfect plump piggy.

Link to review