2nd Weigh-in - Measurements and Progress Update

$7.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

It's been two weeks since I've introduced myself to you from my first clip "Measurements: This is Me!" and a lot has happened! I am super happy with my results, I film my reaction to my weight on camera, I hadn't actually check since a day or two prior and was unsure where it was going to be. BUT am very happy with the results. 

I've been very good keeping up with snacks and adding in calories when I can. It's clearly starting to pay off!😎

It's all here: fat-talk, snacks, jiggle physics, and lots of belly rubs. I filmed over an hour of content and really had to take it down to get all the important parts that were measurement related. If you are interested, I am thinking of making a 2nd clip for all the extra sexy parts in between. ;) It wouldn't be a "Part 2", just even more of me in the white lingerie 😘 So if you like the outfit and want to see more of it, let me know with a review! 

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

First things first - get this video, it’s Fan-fucking-tastic!

Now, I must admit, I think I have a LionLily problem - wait, it’s an addiction not a problem; it won’t be a problem as long as we can continue to get these hot videos, aka the good shit!

Speaking of, What’s this I read of a Part 2? Yes, please!

Response from the author:

Ah heck! Thank you!! I'm really pumped you enjoyed it! 😆😆

Yesss I will be playing around with the rest of my footage to make something pretty hot with a good track behind it...like a beat it to the beat type clip 😉😉😉

Link to review