4 Screenshots

About This File

I said in my very first video that I would do a weight and measurements video for you.. so here it is.. 

Here you will see me taking my own measurements.. i measure my thighs, arms, waist and my big, ever growing belly.. how big do you think it is?? 

I have also inserted a clip of my weight from January 2020 so you can see how much I have gained 😊😉💋

4.57 Mins long in Full HD 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

tmbo80

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Cookie is an absolute cutie who is totally at ease in front of the camera discussing her weight gain in her adorable British accent while showing off her incredible growing body. For anyone into the thin face, big belly aesthetic then this video is an absolute must-buy. Will be watching Cookie's career here on Curvage with great interest. Her gain since January is pretty astounding so I think it's fair to say she's all-in with her gain. Definitely has the the potential to rival Curvage legends like KittyPiggy, Mochii Babii and Shar.

One suggestion for the next weigh in would be to give the number in stones and in pounds for those of us not familiar with British measurements. Had to do some Google conversions to figure it out 😆

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review

Cookie is a very cute woman who seems to be dedicated to gaining weight. This video compares where she was in January to where she is now in August. Daunting! She also measures her dimensions and needs a new, longer measuring tape. She seems to just be starting out with this community, but at a point that is already impressive. It would be fun to have a video that explains her goals, lifestyle, interests, and objectives. At this point with a circumference that is bigger than her height, does she have a target that she is working towards. 

Link to review
AresEno52

A dream for all little hobby-mathematicians who like to juggle with large numbers.😄
With her positive charisma, it's hard not to like her vids anyway.

CookieBBW is a new, invigorating element in the Curvage community!💪👌😇
Very clear purchase-recommendation. 5 out of 5 stars! It has never been so easy for me to give a review.🤗

Link to review