4 Screenshots

About This File

Since joining Curvage I wanted to do a pizza video! Who doesn't love pizza?! πŸ˜† So here it is... how much can I actually eat ?πŸ€” iv never ordered and eaten 2 pizza before so this was a challenge.Β 

In this video i literally stuffed my face till I couldn't physically eat anymore.. and washed it down with some coke! (A little burp may have slipped out a few times πŸ˜‰) watch my belly bloat all along the way!Β 

It took me over an hour to eat the amount I did so to cut the video down alittle I have sped up some of the video but left the full on bloating at the end to play out for youΒ  πŸ˜‰

I hope you enjoy this - If you do please leave a review and comment.. what do you wanna see me eat? ❀

34 Mins long -Β 1280 x 720Β 

Β 

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Howard Roark

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

So, today was the first that I noticed Cookie. I downloaded her weigh in and measuring video, since I have always been fixated on numbers. Watching that prompted me to download another. I downloaded her video eating Indian food, which was also enjoyable. I figured that was good enough for one day, but then as I was working on some things, the image of "How Much Pizza Can I Eat" just kept resonating, kind of like when you hear a song and then can't get it out of your head.

Finally, after lunch I decided to download that one, and I am glad that I did. It is certainly as good as the other two and includes Cookie trying to find a way to get comfortable with her belly full of pizza. Watching her try to shift around with her huge belly clearly in the way was very entertaining. She did a great job on the pizza, but I still think she needs a coach. I mean, there wasn't that much left. A couple of laps around the room and a short belly massage could probably have freed up the space that she needed to not only polish off the pizza, but move on to the ice cream that she was looking forward to. The thingΒ with ice cream is that it melts in your belly and fills in the nooks and crannies. There is always room for ice cream.

Thanks, Cookie, for being so sweet.

Link to review
kolloro

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very hot and very cute. The belly jiggles and rub is hot. I love how wide you are and you spread out on the seat.

Link to review
Guest lesserhawk

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a superb video - you really see Cookie pushing herself beyond her limits here, with her moaning and groaning but still not giving up, and forcing more pizza into her mouth!

Β 

As well as wonderful shots of her big, wide body (which looks amazing!) you also get a really good sense of her personality here, playful and bubbly, it really feels very intimate as your get to know her - massively recommend!Β 

Link to review