3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Dirty talk. Belly play. Laziness. Greed. Gluttony. Naughty play.

Casey is feeling lazier than ever recently. Even the simplest tasks are exhausting for this hog. Her days consist of eating, pleasuring herself, and napping. Simple things like showering, waddling around her home, and getting dressed make her break a sweat. Casey loves her new lazy lifestyle. Casey won't be satisfied until she's being waited on hand and foot someday by her feeder, never having to leave her bed. This laziness recently has caused Casey to blimp up, and we have all noticed. Watch Casey playfully rub and enjoy that big wobbly belly of her's while opening up to you about how's she's gone from fit marathon runner to a bed bound HOG.

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hank Scorpio

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another perfect clip from Casey! Short and sexy is such an amazing clip and I love how accessible it is. It just highlights how great a person Casey is! 

In this clip Casey provides some context for her recent gain. Casey’s not lying when she talks about how big she has gotten recently. Her gut is so much bigger and growing with each clip. Even from clips from the last few weeks and months. Not only bigger but so low hanging. It probably touches the ground now lol! Not to mention those big fat titties that are popping out of her top. 

Probably my favourite bit about this clip is Casey talking about how her fitness has completely and utterly deteriorated. This is especially hot because Casey used to be a legit athlete, which she talks about for a bit of time here. Let’s just say that’s not really her thing any more! 

Would be well worth buying this clip at any price but it truly is an absolute bargain! Support the best and most loveliest model on here 😊❤️

Link to review
Guest Ljj

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey with another great clip. Great view of her hog gut as she talked about how hard it is to be a functioning person carry around all the extra fat. Plays with her belly as she tells you how fat she wants you to make her. Also notice the back fat whenever she raises her arms as it is a spectacle. Very hot clip from Casey 

Link to review
crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is damn awesome.

I came for the fat chats and I stayed for the belly slapping. Hearing Casey talk about how lazy she is now was truly spectacular. She knows what you like... and she delivers!

Response from the author:

So glad you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

There's nothing like listening to Casey's smooth sexy voice as she talks about how lazy she's become while slapping her enormous growing belly! She is stunning to watch and her smooth skin looks amazing as it expands! She explains how she has become this lazy and the differences between her skinny fit self and now. I definitely recommend this. Casey will be one of the greatest gainers ever in the end, i predict! Love you, @Curvage Casey🥰

Link to review
jackal27

Wow I think Casey is my dream girl come to you life. I would love to be dating a feedee that of course has beautifully fat rolls and curves  and has embraced gaining, but also doesn’t mind being lazy. This video at such a great angle showing off Casey’s big round gut but also her thickening thighs and increasing back flab while she talks about how lazy she is pretty much all day, everyday and doing the simplest things have become exhausting to her. Another shorter, more affordable clip but nonetheless so very sexy. 😍🔥👍

Link to review