3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Dirty talk. Belly play. Laziness. Greed. Gluttony. Naughty play.

Casey is feeling lazier than ever recently. Even the simplest tasks are exhausting for this hog. Her days consist of eating, pleasuring herself, and napping. Simple things like showering, waddling around her home, and getting dressed make her break a sweat. Casey loves her new lazy lifestyle. Casey won't be satisfied until she's being waited on hand and foot someday by her feeder, never having to leave her bed. This laziness recently has caused Casey to blimp up, and we have all noticed. Watch Casey playfully rub and enjoy that big wobbly belly of her's while opening up to you about how's she's gone from fit marathon runner to a bed bound HOG.

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.