Too Fat For Jeans | POV Try On

$5.99

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Feeder POV • Tight Clothes • Try On • Weight Gain • Fat Chat • Belly Play • Ass Bouncing • Eating ~ 13 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

This weekend I will be seeing my family for the first time since I gained 100 pounds...and I realized that I actually need to wear pants...

I haven't worn real pants in almost 4 months and I didn't realize just how many of my jeans I've outgrown..

I had even bought new "fat jeans" as I was gaining but even those are WAY too tight to even button!

Watch as my feeder tries to squeeze me into all my jeans  so I can wear something presentable to see my family...

Spoiler: It doesn't work and I'm WAY too fat for all my jeans now..

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Note: This will be my last video before my big move, I probably won't have a new video until late next week BUT I will finally see how my family will react to my massive gain 😏

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mrfreeze

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Girl you look amazing 😍😍😍. OMG you sure have gotten fat snd round, love it 😍😍

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your family must have been so surprised you've become an obese porker! Youre spilling out of everything, bless your heart 😉😍🐷

Link to review
Rycebowl1997

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'mma review this before I even watch because I know it'll be good!

Link to review
hardcookie6765767978

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Brooooo how does this not even have any reviews yet? One of the hottest vids I've ever seen. This is the second vid I've ever bought on this site but it's worth every damn second.  I can't imagine how many breaks they had to take in between filming this cause her feeder must've been getting dumb turned on and ripping those jeans that barely go past her ass off. The POV shot is just amazing, just straight up holy shit. Mochi's gain has been an absolute force to be reckon with, just like how her belly, thighs and fat ass have been wrecking these jeans. This girl turned a pair of high waisted XXL jeans into low cut jeans that she couldn't get past her belly button and made the sexiest fucking muffin top I've ever seen. I'm sorry yall but fat girls in too tight jeans just drives me crazy, and this video is the #1 video for any fans of a girl who has completely lost control and blown up like a balloon. Just great quality stuff. Would highly recommend.

Link to review