5 Screenshots

About This File

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if Barbie got fat thanks to her feeder boyfriend Ken? Barbie is confident in her new body and loves showing it off for you. 

She dances a little bit for you, drinks a shake Ken made her (even lets out a couple burps), and shows you her gorgeous new big body. 

Other Files from Udderlyadorable

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

As a big ass admirer this clip has what I crave. The bigger the ass the sexier the woman IMO. Fat Barbie had got what I’m looking for . 

Apparently Ken has done a wonderful job fattening skinny Barbie to over 300 lbs . Go Ken . Now she’s my kind of woman.
Barbies been drinking  those weight gain shakes and man have they done the job . Her breast’s have gotten Hugh . That  belly is plump and round .  Great gaining feedee talk as well. Udderlyadorable has the moves to accompany those substantial curves . She caps off the clip with  a super sexy bedroom dance .My first clip of hers  but definitely not my last . Highly recommend.

Link to review
fat_elf

I'm definitely thanking Feeder Ken, and so should you, and frankly, so should Big, Beautiful Barbie because being fattened up has made her not only the biggest but also the best and the most beautiful Barbie I've ever seen. Barbie is a famed icon of problematically thin body images for women, and this video showcases exactly why a much bigger Barbie would actually be a much more beautiful Barbie. Plus, to be honest, hearing her talk about being fattened up like that while still drinking her shake and showing zero signs of stopping herself from doubling her weight all over again is incredibly sexy...

Link to review

Damn just bought this today love the big belly and big ass especially when you're shaking it. I didn't see a price but how much to get my own obese barbie really want one 😍

Link to review
Guest Valsten

Best content on here

Response from the author:

THANK YOU!!! 💗

Link to review