4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weigh in. Gaining update. Gaining goals. Fat chat. Belly play. 

FINALLY - a weigh in from your favorite hog, Casey! It's been a while since Casey has waddled onto a scale on camera for you guys. She sits down, well plops down, to update you guys on her gaining journey. She's been so caught up in the sexiness of it all, that she's slacked off in keeping you guys up to date on her goals and gain. Casey has exploded recently - we all know this. She tours her body with you and shows off what feels different. She now has permanent folds of thick heavy flab. Casey's fupa has developed into a constant source of pure pleasure. She goes into detail about her insatiable appetite and then continues to tell you about both her long term goals and short term. Casey opens up about how fantasies that used to scare her (immobility), have now become all she thinks about and works for daily. Casey will be confined to her bed by her heavy gut someday, and that's a promise. She heaves her fat ass up and over onto that scale for a weigh in. Casey takes that weight and uses it to set some goals for the coming weeks. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

weigh in, fat chat and gaining goals in the same video! can't be more amazing than that! too hear about her future golas is just so hot and to see how much more she weights then me is just instant cum ❤️ hot hot hot!  looking forward so much to next one ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

This girl is more than perfect! She is everything a guy could want: fat, obese, cute, gorgeous, jiggly, giggly, double-chinned, lovable, happy and gaining!!!!! Love this girl! She grows all the time! Keep it up, Casey! ;)

Link to review
jpark786

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You were once a skinny, fit, toned, health obsessed crossfit athlete who competed against other fit, toned, health obsessed crossfit athletes on who was in the best physical shape and weighed 115lbs even on your biggest cheat day that your fit obsessed would allow yourself to have. But now look at you, you are 2**lbs+ hog of a glutton who's only "exercise" is from the door for her food from the delivery guy or to the fridge for food you probably got delivered to your place because you are too out of shape and lazy to go to the grocery store yourself. You have gone from doing deadlifts to doing doughnut lifts. And you are only going to get even bigger as you continue to stuff that fat face and gut of yours every single day, but it is not enough. If you want to reach ***lbs by the end of the year, you have to pick up the pace, eat more food, chug more weight gain shake, move around less. You are big, but you need to be absolutely undeniably huge. 😍🤤

Link to review
Guest Stratosphere9.0

Casey is getting legit fat guys! I love hearing how much bigger she’s getting and her ultimate goals! Once you watch this you’ll be dying for her to be your wife for life!!!! What a fat hog begging to get fatter! 

Link to review
pgtip00

Even though Casey makes a point of saying at the beginning of this video that's its not going to be as erotic as the videos she has been producing recently, her natural sexiness coupled with the fact that Casey is constantly in a state of near-orgasm, make this a very sexy video anyway.  Casey gives us an update on her goals (immobility is going to be a part of her life - believe it!), and takes us through her weight gain journey thus far.  As someone who is relatively new to the party, it was really interesting hearing about where Casey started and how her gain has progressed.  All the while she slaps and jiggles her belly, and just makes it undeniably clear that she is loving everything about where she is at, what she is doing, and where she is heading.

Another hit by the reigning Queen of Curvage!

Link to review
JeffGob

Wow that’s all I got to say about Casey seeing her progression over the last couple of months has been amazing and to see that the scales match is just the best. Love how Casey can even feel her body changing but the thing I notice the most is the disappearing neck and of course that gut.

Link to review
Tastic1

Wow!! This video gives an insight into the life and mind of Casey.

We get to see how out of breath Casey gets from the simple act of walking a few steps to weigh herself.

And what a weight it is!! 🐷

Its clear that this is the before shoot to the supersize after that is inevitable with this girls hoggish lifestyle. Amazing!!

Link to review
Bellmin

Incredible Casey with another awesome vid!  You really know how to have fun with your viewers/fans in any type of vid.  Nothing like listening to your enjoyment spill out on camera...so worth the purchase!  GET IT!  

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

There is nothing better than a weigh in to encapsulate how much of a pig a beautiful girl has become. The way they have failed to control their urges and have been overcome by the need to constantly eat. Weigh ins illustrate this perfectly. And as if that wasn’t enough, this is a weigh in brought to you by Casey. A true gaining goddess in every way. She talks about how much weight she has gained (as if it isn’t freakin obvious from that gargantuan low hanging gut, her uncountable amount of chins and thick flab rolls). But not only that, probably my favourite thing about Casey is how much she loves and is enthralled by eating and gaining. This is not only her passion. This is her life. And it really shines through here. And of course Casey reveals her weight AND her goals. No spoilers from me but you won’t be disappointed. How could you be?! Buy this now now NOW. ❤️❤️

Link to review
NikeLove1986

Every video you do leaves me speechless... I think your gain is so surreal, i just can't get over how you used to be a fit athlete and now you are just a growing bbw and soon will be a ssbbw with goals like this. You are an inspiration to those who want to purse this fetish and just live out your wildest dream lol..Great video as usual too bad you can't rate it 10 stars most your stuff would be imo haha 

Link to review
Guest Chubbylover97

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Your gain is incredible Casey! Cant wait for the next weigh in see how you've grown. Hearing you want to be immobile is amazing😍😍

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Great video, great view, great numbers, all around good stuff. It's surprising how much weight Casey has put on. Back and Belly Fat Galore.

Link to review
jackal27

So damn sexy. I could be a little biased on this one since I love fat chat videos, but the way Casey briefly walks us through Her beginnings in gaining to how over time she’s completely let herself go and how she has no control over the amount of food and drink she consumes with her insatiable appetite. But also love when models throw in gaining goals and what Casey has in mind for future sounds very hot. I don’t want to spoil it too much for you so just buy this clip and enjoy. 😉😍🔥

Link to review
Guest SkyDeathCult

Casey is blowing up! Here she weighs in at her highest weight ever on camera! You don't want to miss this new update in her weight gain journey!

Link to review
boarding12

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow Casey! Your gain is unbelievable. And the fact that you want to be immobile now one day really just tops the scale lol. Keep it up you seem to really be enjoying it

Link to review
Guest Ljj

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The hog shows her personal side in this video and talks about her weight goals as well as shows her weight, which is very heavy btw. Not the crazy erotic hog, but the hog gut is out in full effect. And her bra and top make her back fat basically look like boobs. Casey is so happy in this video it will definitely brighten up your day. Give it a click 

Link to review