4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weigh in. Gaining update. Gaining goals. Fat chat. Belly play. 

FINALLY - a weigh in from your favorite hog, Casey! It's been a while since Casey has waddled onto a scale on camera for you guys. She sits down, well plops down, to update you guys on her gaining journey. She's been so caught up in the sexiness of it all, that she's slacked off in keeping you guys up to date on her goals and gain. Casey has exploded recently - we all know this. She tours her body with you and shows off what feels different. She now has permanent folds of thick heavy flab. Casey's fupa has developed into a constant source of pure pleasure. She goes into detail about her insatiable appetite and then continues to tell you about both her long term goals and short term. Casey opens up about how fantasies that used to scare her (immobility), have now become all she thinks about and works for daily. Casey will be confined to her bed by her heavy gut someday, and that's a promise. She heaves her fat ass up and over onto that scale for a weigh in. Casey takes that weight and uses it to set some goals for the coming weeks. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest SkyDeathCult

Posted

So proud of you, Casey! You're going to reach your goals in no time!

Guest daleanator

Posted

Dang, a higher number than I was expecting... please make regular weigh-ins a thing. Also, further back mid height camera angles would look great! 

There is nothing better than a weigh in to illustrate how much of a pig one has become. And there is no big better, bigger or sexier than Casey. Buy this now!! ❤️❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.