4 Screenshots

About This File

Hey, Welcome to my first curvageΒ Clip!Β 

In this clip I introduce myself and show you how much jiggle my belly has! I oil up my super softΒ  squiggy belly for you whilst having abit of general chit chat πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œΒ 

Come say hi πŸ’‹

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

FtLvr171

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is great. She has it all: gorgeous face, beautiful body, and that cute Yorkshire accent.

Response from the author:

Awww thank you ! Hehe 😘😘

Link to review
PedroN

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Damn, your belly looks so soft and nice. I can't wait to see more of you. welcome to curvage!

Hehehe awww thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Link to review
1mini1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well here is Yorkshire lass Cookie BBW and what a first introductory video this is to feast on.... From a gorgeous dark haired beautiful gal with an absolutely bang on set of curves that have been recently enhanced by the sounds of it over the last few months....😍

Cookie is really comfortable in front of the camera and sensually massages her well fed tummy with some oil to make her gorgeous snow white skin glow so beautifully - 😘

Looking forward to seeing more of this beautiful young woman moving forwards - And I am sure that Cookie BBW shall be well supported by the Curvage community as she becomes established...... Full marks to a very beautiful BBW

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
Guest Dragoon

I'm Biased. Enjoyed the thumbnails and the video was even better. GreatΒ content, not quick or unmotivated. Helps she so goddamn sexy too.

Hehehe thank you for the review πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‹Β and kinda words πŸ’œ

Link to review