Final Weigh In

$14.99

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Its been an amazing two years of gaining and today, the journey ends..what damage did I do??

Other Files from FattyMcFatFat

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sorry you are ending your journey.  I loved it.

I tried to show the love...including purchasing multiple copies of the December photo set that was to result in multiple bakery treats stuffed.  That was an intriguing idea!

So, I am sorry you didn't feel loved.  I've always been a true fan.

Maybe you'll decide to stay with us.  hopefully.   

I for one hope you change your mind.  I have loved your videos and your growth and you seem to be enjoying it so much.  I have  tried to get as many videos as I could.  Your enthusiasm was just so fun to watch. I am sorry that so few went and voted for you. I know I do not log into sites daily and would vote when I did log on and check.  Sorry to see you go but really do hope you decide to stay.  There are many who I am sure feel much the same way.  Take care and keep feeding that awesome belly of yours.

Guest Goddess Indira

Posted

If the sales continue like that have been..I will have no choice but to stay! I was in a slump and not feeling the love but yesterday.. 😳 All of the clip sales had me feeling SO loved and eating up a storm! I filmed another 3 clips..so, we'll see..thank both of you for all of your support!!!! 

On 8/12/2020 at 4:06 PM, Goddess Indira said:

If the sales continue like that have been..I will have no choice but to stay! I was in a slump and not feeling the love but yesterday.. 😳 All of the clip sales had me feeling SO loved and eating up a storm! I filmed another 3 clips..so, we'll see..thank both of you for all of your support!!!! 

Hi Indira,
I have just bought your latest weigh-in on c4s (as I am not really active in this community). I do like weigh-in videos, not necessarily linked to a gaining weight ride. And your videos are amazing.
If eventually in future you will do a new weigh-in, may you show your real actual weight on the scale, beside the "thrilling" one ?
I guess it's pretty attractive by its own.  I do like you playing with the scale, but I am somehow lost in tracking what your real weight is. I think you look delicious at this size, just wondering what the scale would say with an accurate reading.

Guest Goddess Indira

Posted

On 8/15/2020 at 6:11 PM, mattokkio said:

Hi Indira,
I have just bought your latest weigh-in on c4s (as I am not really active in this community). I do like weigh-in videos, not necessarily linked to a gaining weight ride. And your videos are amazing.
If eventually in future you will do a new weigh-in, may you show your real actual weight on the scale, beside the "thrilling" one ?
I guess it's pretty attractive by its own.  I do like you playing with the scale, but I am somehow lost in tracking what your real weight is. I think you look delicious at this size, just wondering what the scale would say with an accurate reading.

Thank you for purchasing my content! I am going to be doing "normal" weigh-in videos soon on the platform you use. Thanks again.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.