5 Screenshots

About This File

I fill my fat belly with two pizzas without stopping , distracted by the way my stomach swells from all the greasy food I've eaten🍕🍕
I'm so happy to fill my big belly with a pizza order! I just want to make my belly bigger!🤤

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

torukazu

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

it’s the perfect skin and deep chestnut eyes that do it for me ♥️♥️♥️ she eats so methodically, as if eating is the only thing she knows. effortlessly erotic. i’ll buy a video every day if you make them fast enough ♥️♥️♥️

Response from the author:

Thank you💗

Link to review
nomanisanisland1

the film is cut into 2 parts. one pizza each. i am very impressed with how quickly and without interruption Natusik can eat. the skimpy denim shorts are taut. then towards the end of the first part of the film she opens her pants and lets us see the cutie potbelly. and - she smiles. that makes Natusik absolutely adorable. In the second part of the film, the belly remains uncovered and is checked extensively by her. the shape of her belly is especially erotic. and she is just the girl that everyone who is here has probably dreamed of.

Thank you for reviews😍

Link to review
cesco97

it's amazing how you let yourself go, you gained a lot, beautiful, keep it up!

Thanks😘

Link to review
Guest B and B

All the weight you gained so incredible we see the extra weight all over the thighs, ass, stomach, chest and even the cheeks too cute☺️

Thank you)

Link to review
mattie

Just the beginning of a long journey.. next time this beauty will eat both pizzas I'm sure of it!

Thank you) 😊

Link to review