5 Screenshots

About This File

This is the most I have ever burped and the loudest I have been able to capture! 

I start undressed and put on some tight jeans for you, then sit in my loud chair, I drink Coke Zero and eat mentos and burp almost non stop. I slowly unzip my pants and eventually take them off. 

Please note: At one point I do gag and have a stuffy nose for some of the clip. 

Other Files from Udderlyadorable

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Jb0817

Enjoyed hearing you talk about your gas! 5 star clip. Hopefully there is more burp and maybe even fart content in the future! 

Link to review
wzx1135

Not really sure why but fat women burping always makes me rock hard ahahaha! Super sexy! 

Link to review
fro-yo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bring on the gassiness! Really enjoyed this recent vid, with the super cute intro where UA describes how she's had to try to hide her burps from others! Lots of amazing burps throughout, especially in the latter half where they seem especially bassy.

Really hope we get to see more burp-centric and burp related content from UA!

Response from the author:

Ahhh you are kind!!! 😊😊 here is to all the grassiness in the future!! 💖💖

Link to review
Guest Sweetangy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the video that keeps on giving. From beginning to end this video is amazing. She lives up to her name in every way and some. I desperately hope this is the first in similar style video. Worth every cent and second.

Thank you for your review!!! I am so glad you liked it 😊 This makes me so happy to read!!! 

Link to review
Guest Soja

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Perfect combo of gorgeous girl and my favourite feedee-related side kink. UA's personality is so genuine and her body looks more and more like a weight gain cartoon drawing. She looks enormous sitting in her chair, both bursting out of her size 24s and sitting in her barely there underwear, and she urps and belches like a very sexy piggy. An amazing burping video and a great display of her fat ass, soft belly, huge everything.

OMG thank you so much for your sweet and thoughtful review I really loved reading it! :) I am glad you enjoyed it!!! 💗

Link to review