6 Screenshots

About This File

Shar has been put on a new full fat diet. Her breakfast consists of 4 pancakes, half a jar of blueberry jam, a tub of elmlea double cream, 6 bakewell slices, two jam creamcakes and some wholemilk. Shar tucks into her breakfast like never before.. she pours endless cream over pancakes, before pouring the rest of it into her cup of milk..

Shar starts to moan about how fat she feels but continues to scoff like the greedy pig she is..

Shar's goes for lie-down on her bench.. she's become so heavy that her body begins to mould deep into the bench and Shar suddenly becomes stuck!! Her belly is too big and she is unable to get back up!!

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ekatzeko

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Need I have to say anything at all? Just look at her. This one is a must.

Link to review
Matty_

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Shar is looking huge in this clip, definitely growing bigger still 😉 I can tell why though, as she drinks double cream like she's drinking water 😳 and continues to eat endlessly, practically forcing and shoving cakes into her greedy mouth. Shar decides to have a lie down, still eating though 😏 but gracelessly tries to lift up her soft, heavy body after such an intense eating session, amazing clip, keep pushing love!!

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

As always, Shar delivers! 😍 Looking so hefty, chunky and irresistibly curvaceous now - so tantalisingly close to the big 200! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

In this video shar looks bigger than ever with a double belly going on. You can tell shar enjoyed filming this clip, almost in a trance eating. I almost thought shar was going pop she looked so bloated by the end.  That poor bench shar crushed in a previous video is back I don’t think it’s going last much longer ;). Amazing totally recommend clip. 

Link to review