4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Heavy cream chug. Weight gain shake. Whipped Cream. Tight lingerie. Belly play. 

Casey has turned into a cream addicted hog. Nothing tops the satisfaction that guzzling thick heavy cream gives her. Watch as Casey double fists a can of whipped cream and a WG shake made with heavy cream, mass gainer powder, and chocolate syrup. Casey is such a hog. She moans with deep pleasure as she feels the thick shake fill her gut up, rapidly stretching to its capacity. Casey sucks down whipped cream so happily, like any greedy pig would. Casey goes into naughty detail about the pleasure this addiction brings her body. She's addicted and there's no turning back. She can't stop gaining weight. She can't stop buying cream and guzzling it down like it's water.  Casey licks whipped cream off of her fat cow tits and jiggle her fupa like a happy hog. She's an absolutely glutton. If you enjoy greedy hogs pleasuring themselves with food - then this clip is for you! 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tastic1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Heavy and creamy are both apt descriptors of Casey's luscious body.

Her red lingerie pops against her creamy white skin starkly offset by her dark hair.

Throughout she chugs heavy cream with abandon, adding to her inflated form.

This clip is feeder poetry. 😍

Link to review
NikeLove1986

Who would of thought someone eating Whip cream could be this sexy ?!?! I know for a fact if you wanted too lol this vid could go from Pg 13 to Rated R real quick haha.. Great vid casey i love it 

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

Another perfect clip from Casey!! 

I almost popped one out just from the thumbnail alone - given how big Casey’s belly is, her mammoth flab roll and those flabby cow udder tits hanging out and begging to be freed from her bra. 

In this clip Casey details her cream addiction. And it certainly is an addiction! She eats (or chugs) an obscene amount of cream every day and shows off some of her skills here. She also talks more about her food addiction and love of gaining which is mega endearing. 

The belly and fupa plays in this video are incredible 😍😍 Could not recommend this video enough! 😊❤️

Link to review
Maverick500

No questions asked this is the sexiest video I've ever watched on curvage 🤤🤤🤤🤤. I highly recommend you watch this video it is amazing 😍😍. If you absolutely love this sexy obese princess like I do and you love her very sexy obese body and her sexy curves and her beautiful smile you absolutely need to watch this. It is so sexy watching her enjoy heavy cream and weight gain shake at the same time and we all know that's a sexy combo to get her so fat so quick 😘. And to watch her jiggle and smack that big fat sexy flabby hanging belly of hers oh my goodness that is so sexy ❤️❤️❤️.and to watch and see how much she enjoys those fattening things and to see how horny this beautiful overweight princess is 😉😘.you would have to be crazy to not want to watch this. This is by far the sexiest video I've seen do yourself a favor and watch this!!!! this video is absolutely 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Link to review
crimsoncrusader16

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely incredible! This clip is a must have if you're into cream chugging. Her naughty talk combined with her chugging and belly play is one of the best things I've experienced in a video yet.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Watching Casey squirt cream into her greedy mouth is absolute bliss! Her angelic chubby face continues to grow and her gorgeous eyes are simply captivating. Her voice is irresistible as she describes how she feels while pouring heavy cream down her throat and slaps her growing sexy gut! What I love so much about her as well is how into it she gets and moans. You can tell she's destined to be a 500+ pound hog blob who continues to shove anything and everything she sees down her gullet! I'm just glad to be along for this amazing ride! Love you, Casey! 😍

Link to review
Guest Ljj

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Ugh Another dinger by Casey. It is truly a spectacle to see a wild hog in its element and Casey is 100% in it in this video. You can see how the cream turns her on. And every bounce and movement and jiggle turns me on. Truly amazing 

Link to review
jackal27

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow Casey is so sexy chugging her heavy cream shake and topping it off with the whipped cream which according to her she includes in her daily feeding routine. It’s easy to believe because I swear she looks visibly bigger and fatter in each new update. Plus talking about how the admiration of her fans making her so fat. All that considered I can’t not appreciate this clip in her long line of sexy videos. 

Link to review