4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Heavy cream chug. Weight gain shake. Whipped Cream. Tight lingerie. Belly play. 

Casey has turned into a cream addicted hog. Nothing tops the satisfaction that guzzling thick heavy cream gives her. Watch as Casey double fists a can of whipped cream and a WG shake made with heavy cream, mass gainer powder, and chocolate syrup. Casey is such a hog. She moans with deep pleasure as she feels the thick shake fill her gut up, rapidly stretching to its capacity. Casey sucks down whipped cream so happily, like any greedy pig would. Casey goes into naughty detail about the pleasure this addiction brings her body. She's addicted and there's no turning back. She can't stop gaining weight. She can't stop buying cream and guzzling it down like it's water.  Casey licks whipped cream off of her fat cow tits and jiggle her fupa like a happy hog. She's an absolutely glutton. If you enjoy greedy hogs pleasuring themselves with food - then this clip is for you! 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Not too proud to say - instant wood while watching this.  Listening to Casey talk about how much she loves cream and how happy she is being a cream addicted hog, it kinda makes you want to be her - even for a just a short while - to be able to feel what she is feeling ... in more ways than one!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Heheeh thank you guys so much ❤️ I looove this clip so much I can't stop watching it. I am glad ya'll are enjoying it as much as I am ;)

Love that you watch and love your own clips. So many people can't or dont want to watch themselves.

Casey is a woman so HOT that all we want is Her to satisfy Her own desires. But somehow She manages to kick this up exponentially because satisfying Her urges turns Her on as well. A complete circle of Pleasure. We never dared to dream a Women could be this Sexy.  

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.