7 Screenshots

About This File

This is me on two separate days, sporting two separate outfits: the first is one of my few bikinis that still fit, and the second is an outfit I wore to go out all the time last year that is now way too tight. In both clips I show you how big and soft I have become, playing with my fat belly in every which way. Gosh i'm so in love with my body; I hope you are too!😊

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Louis Vuidom

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Beautiful as always, love how your belly is so round. Sofia do you mind making some of your videos a bit cheaper? Money is a little tight but I would so love to see more of you ❤️ especially your sprite video and all day stuffing video. Xx you’re doing great!

Link to review
YungChill3447

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Watching her struggle to take off her jeans and talk about how her thighs are big enough she has some trouble crossing her legs now is so hot. Very sexy, you definitely get your money's worth 

Link to review
Guest Mx123

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Sofia is absolutely beautiful ❤️

Link to review
Ontos0811

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Trying to decide which outfit she looks better in is like asking someone which one of their kids they like more, impossible to choose. Just as you get fully immersed in watching her play with her belly on full display in a very cute bikini, thinking nothing could be better, you get to the second half of the clip where she looks one deep breath away from popping out of her jeans and her top. Great clip all around but especially if you enjoy the "too tight" outfit look.

Link to review
Wh1zard

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Sofia has some all new curves to display. She shows her big soft curvy body in her sexy bikini and party outfit. Quite a long video for a small price. Go get it.

Link to review