9 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese has been laying around the house for almost 5 months.  She's decided it's time to get back into her old routine, only now, she's much heavier.  This comes as quite a shock to her body that hasn't had a lot of activity.  She knows better than to try the same exercises, but she does it anyway.  Huffing and puffing she attempts some rather intense movements for her expanding figure.  Watch as she does sit ups, push ups, leg lifts, lunges, jumping jacks and burpees - Enjoy! 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fox99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hmmm Where do I start? Favorite thing about her clips is her authenticity. Don't think there is anyone that does it better. Awesome moment when Mac reaches for the bottle and almost falls over. Guess too much weight being moved to quickly lol I motion for this pose to be her official logo. Otherwise million-star vid! The one thing I'd change is switching out the water bottle for a McFlurry for an instant calorie replacement lol 

image.thumb.png.c72caeec2b0f894877c2c1e83e9f3793.png

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the words of recognition! Yes, definitely fighting laws of motion on that one. That took some extra balancing for sure! Love me a McFlurry, but Dairy Queen Blizzards are better! Noommmm... haven't had one of those in forever! Thanks for the purchase and review! ❤️ 

Link to review
rhythmalism

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the best workout struggles.. so authentic 

Your body is amazing

the struggle was real 

I gave it my all, I really did! Just didn't work like it used to. Thank you so much for taking the time to review! XoXo

Link to review
BobC

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My dream woman lol love it. Im buying all her videos. Shes adorable but also seems so fun to just date.

Thank you for your kind words, purchases and review!! I appreciate it so much ❤️ 

Also Letterkenny GIF by memecandyI am fun to date! :P 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Wow! This lady's belly wobbles so sexily! She is so beautiful and lovely! I could watch her workout all day....though I'd rather her stuff herself silly! ;) But seeing her wiggle and wobble every which way is sexy as hell and my guess is she'll wobble even more next workout! Keep it up! 20 STARS!!!

I think you and I are on the same page! That was TOUGH. Stuffing is more enjoyable. Thank you for the review Marshall! Muah Xo Xo

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

Easily the best workout video I've ever seen. Ms MacNCheese spares no effort and goes through all her different exercises, including push-ups with her belly touching the ground (so hot) and of course, a full set of jumping jacks where we get to see how much jigglier she is getting (her sports bra is the real hero here). Highly recommended!

I could barely get my shoulders off the ground trying to do sit ups! So much belly and girls in front. Belly almost didn't get off the ground with planks too! Thanks for the support and feedback love! ❤️ 

Link to review