6 Screenshots

About This File

Candii indulges in some dairy after spending a day on the farm. Maybe some bovine formula made it's way into her food, causing her to eat like a cow and her breasts to swell.

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Waynesworld

Let me start by saying that I absolutely loveee what Candii has done to herself. She is probably my favorite model on curvage, as I have a bit of a thing for blondes, especially when they go the way of the dinosaur and gain hundreds of pounds. I think it's really cool that her boyfriend is cool with her making videos so that we can all enjoy the breathtaking sight of a truly stunning woman get three times larger; all I can say without going into too much offensive risque details is that guy is one lucky man. This is a great video, like all of Candii's others, and I have found enjoyment going back and watching it many times. I highly recommend, even though there will most certainly  be videos featuring a bigger Candii, it's still always nice to go back and see how much she has grown. Thank you for doing what you do, PLEASE DO NOT STOP. Candii, you are beautiful, and it's not that big of a secret.

Link to review
nigmane

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

We are definitely interested in seeing more stuff like this

Link to review
extrabig

What an incredible clip! This was such a good idea for a clip, your look so beautiful with your new weight and are beyond sexy showing it off in this one!

Link to review
Guest YouSackura

Simply your best video. Congratulations!! 

Link to review