Brainwashed

$12.99

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

7B753363-3727-4D88-A970-572DA15CC226.thumb.gif.88b3506031e9d7963be6b60e5b5e40ca.gif
This clip starts with a voiceover describing how hard it was when you first started feeding me, and fades into skinny footage of me lamenting how "fat" you'd made me. My voice returns over a few short shots from some of my early videos as I describe how I transitioned into a brainwashed feedee before our eyes. Then we see what I became six months later... 
IMG_2A03F5EB37E2-1.thumb.jpeg.f5f3db4597987eed13f65bb6b64375e0.jpeg
I tell you how skinny I think I look and dig into some lunch: a burger, 10-pc chicken nuggets, fries, and milkshake.
8484BCB5-DD4D-47D0-AB40-D5167C0B119A.thumb.gif.22acd5b9efad8d46fa29b552bb04419e.gif
The clip ends with me showing off my work and begging you to make me fatter while the distant memory of my thin body plays picture-in-picture, inviting quite the comparison.
FFE9E28D-E885-40C1-B98A-80588C440800.thumb.gif.4439c3850a206a960c98abfeb8e57da9.gif

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

oatmeal

Great clip that does an excellent job showcasing GGGs fantastic gain. Lots of talking and playing up the fantasy of the submissive feedee. Although GGG might not be pretending. Can't wait for brain washed II when the ending of this video is the beginning of the sequel.

Response from the author:

I love your idea! Thank you!

Link to review
extrabig

Wow! What a creative and incredibly sexy idea! Showing your progress over time, combined with your seductive commentary is just too much to handle. This is a fantastic video!!!

Thank you!!! This was so much fun to make 🙂 happy you liked it!

Link to review
Miles Long

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

holy shit. i came out of my freaking spine.

the combination of gradual growth, cute outfit/setting and a really talented, genuine, emotive model who can ACT makes this video of the year for me. buy this right the hell now.

Oh, honey, I wasn’t acting 😉 okay, skinny me was lol. But kidding aside, I’m delighted I jumped your bones 😅 thank you for your sweet review ❤️

Link to review
mike5507

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Good Girl Grow is a hot juicy fatty. Her curves get bigger every video, thank god she embraced her kink, she is an amazing gainer.

:’) thank you!!! I’ll be sure to be bigger in my next video 😈🐷

Link to review
rndm123

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Amazing video ! The comparison between the old footage and now is really impressive, it really shows how much you've gained 🐷

Also the stuffing / belly play part of the video is super hot 🔥😍

Yay!! Hahaha! Definitely got creative with this one 😅 I’m so glad you liked it 🙂 I was really enjoying myself during the stuffing—feedee heaven!

Link to review