2 Large Pizzas Challenge

$3

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

💫SPECIAL OFFER!!💫 

Sadly this are my last days being a feedee, so I decided to Run a Super Sale, all my videos where I am alone will be only $2.99 😉

This is my first ever video eating, I will be honest with you, I was so excited about begining this project so I decided to start with a really hard challenge, I wanted to see how much I was able to eat so I got 2 large pizzas, wings, and a large soda, I was starving when I started eating and I guess I ate so fast, I couldn't finish even one pizza, but I promise I did my best effort and that soon you will be able to see me completing this challenge, I hope you don't get dissapoinment of me, I will be improving everydyay! anyway you can see my belly so full on this video I hope that is a good thing!

1913001121_GIF07-08-202012-06-04p.m.(2).thumb.gif.0fe1aab4c559ddab90f61e8be120e2a2.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lovefatfem

For the first try It is amazing how you try to push yourself even with that belly about to burst. 

In no time you will be able to eat all of that.😍

Link to review
buck_sumo

An ambitious first stuffing attempt by Venus but she tries her hardest to fit as much in as she can.

It will be good to see her try this again in the future to see how far she is able to progress.

Link to review