4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Tight clothes. Fat chat. Intimacy chat. Showing off. Jiggles. Belly slaps. Belly play. 

Tn the video Casey plops her fat ass down after a wild night of stuffing. Her gut is FULL and exploding out of her jeans. She shows you what a struggle it is to cram that wobbling mound of flab into her size 16 jeans. Casey's days of strutting around in size 0 pants are long gone. Now she waddles around in giant pants, exploding out of them in restaurants. She stuffed herself out of them while out to dinner with her fit little friends. Whoops... but that's what pigs do. Casey jiggles and giggles as she tries to get them on. She's dripping in sweat and out of breath within seconds of her first few attempts. She finally gets that gut buttoned in tight and shows off for you. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Is there anything sexier than seeing Casey struggle with things as she sweats like an absolute hog?!!! I dont think so!!!! If you love jeans try-ons then you're gonna NEED to buy this clip! Watching her wobble and squeeze her gut all around attempting to put all that fat inside those jeans is something HOT! She is a PIG and only growing!!!! She is a fat fucking site!!! 😍

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

This is a short, sexy and sweet clip from Casey. Jeans or too small/tight clothes try ons are always a sure-fire away of ensuring arousal. And that is certainly the case here!! Casey documents her night out with her former CrossFit friends. And let’s just say Casey has a feast fit for a queen all to herself. If only I could have seen it in person! Casey then spends a tremendous amount of time trying to button up her jeans, getting relentlessly exhausted and out of breath from doing so (this is a former athlete remember). So hot! And once she has them on she is rocking the final boss of muffin tops. What a sight 😍

This series of clips is such a lovely idea from Casey. You should definitely check them out and support her and her continued gain ❤️

Link to review
Guest ukfeeder0095

Seeing just how big Casey looks in those Jeans is amazing and the struggle to button them is so hot. Would highly reccomend and a very promising start for the new short and sexy series.

Link to review
Jay Rock

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is really great -- just as advertised, short and cheap clip, but still packed with as much hotness as Casey has packed around her midsection. :D 

Link to review
getatmedog

Wow! Casey's new series is off to a great start with the tight jeans clip. The way her huge gut looks bulging out of her jeans is incredibly hot, and hearing her talk about what a greedy gluttonous pig she is was even hotter. Amazing video Casey!

Link to review
jackal27

I swear Casey is getting bigger with each new day. And this clip is so hot hearing about the huge meal she stuffed herself with while she also tries stuffing that large sexy belly into jeans that just don’t want to contain all of her luscious flab😍

Link to review
Guest Ljj

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Damn Casey has a huge real life gut in this video. No lingerie here. Just trying to fit into real clothes to go out in public. Bit of a struggle to say the least with a shirt that doesn't fit and the most uncomfortable looking hog jeans ever. Watch as she struggles to stuff her fat gut into the high waisted jeans

Link to review