โš–๏ธ Measurements and Jiggling

$5.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

It's been seven months since my last weigh in... and all of my measurements are up. ๐Ÿ˜ต

It's crazy. I'm not even deliberately gaining right now. But my appetite is out of control.
This year, I went from trying to lose weight before my vacation to being fatter than I was in December!

In this video, you can see how much bigger I've gotten just this year,
and listen to me talk about being embarrassed to go out and meet people, and embarrassed that I have nothing to wear!
I have a whole wardrobe of clothing that makes me look like a Christmas ham in a net.

After watching me measure my waist, belly, arms and more, and talk about how much I've gained this year,
and how difficult and humiliating it can be, to be such a porker, stay tuned for some seriously chunky, slow motion belly play. โค๏ธ

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

RayRay24

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm sorry, I didn't even get halfway through your video yet but I just had to leave this review. I'm not sure what your height or weight is yet but your measurements and your body proportions are AWESOME! I was expecting smaller numbers on the measuring tape but I LOVE the BIGGER numbers!! i know that this should have been left as a comment instead of a review, but I consider it as both. โคโคโค

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

Link to review
Moist Kovic

Such a cute outfit also that jiggle is the greatest thing ever, hard to believe you ever had a six pack with a gut so bouncy and covered in stretch marks.

Link to review