2 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIPΒ |Β Smoking - Fat Display - Public Belly Play - Fat Talk - People Staring

As you know, I am a smoker. SO, I decided this time, while smoking, why not sit out in full view of my neighborhood and hike up my shirt!
Watch me smoke 2 cigarettes, while pulling up my shirt to display my most GLORIOUS asset! My BELLY! ❀️ 
I smoke, rub my belly, show my breasts, shake my belly, show off my body and rolls,Β 
AND Cars slow down, People stop and stare, and people sit at stop signs just to see what the hell I am doingΒ πŸ˜‚
This was fun to film, especially admiring my massive belly in all its glory! ENJOY!Β 

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOESΒ TOWARDΒ FOODΒ ANDΒ FOOD ONLYΒ & MY GOAL OF BECOMINGΒ THEΒ FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED*Β 
***Β !Β PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS !Β ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

Β 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

AaronFartHere3

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Perfect! Big belly outside public burps. I love a fatty that loves to burp in public😏

Link to review