Secret Early Morning Belly Play

$4.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

It is early in the morning and I was feeling extra fat and sexy so I made this sneaky little video to celebrate my soft and supple belly. I plop my belly on the counter so you can really appreciate every wobbly pound while I squeeze and jiggle my rolls. I rub lotion all over my stretchmarked tummy while you watch up close and personal. 

Other Files from MissTasticakes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Super sexy belly play! She plops that massive mound up on the counter and you can see that there is no muscle or anything in there anymore, just pure fat. Every little touch sends waves of fat that ebb and flow across her belly like a vast ocean. She way she kneads it reminds you of a huge ball of dough, spilling out across the counter and in between her fingers while she grabs into it. This hypnotizing display is accompanied by some great, sexy commentary about how big and heavy she is, and her excitement to grow even bigger. Best belly on this site!

Link to review