5 Screenshots

About This File

I slept for many decades... likely centuries... Until my most recent master discovered me. He has... unusual tastes. I've had masters lust after my body, request favors... but never like this. He wants me to get fatter... plumper... really blow up and get soft and squishy. And do it by drinking beer after beer! An all powerful genie could get used to this... although my itty bitty living space may get even itty bittier with my added girth...

Hey guys! Trying out something way different, I role play as a genie who has been summoned just to drink beer and get fatter. I'm thinking of making this a reoccurring video, have this "character" come up again as I get bigger IRL. So keep a look out! If you see the genie, then you know I've gained! 😉

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kenzo998

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Really like the clip; I hope you continue with these character styled clips, maybe you could create a few and every once and a while we can catch up with them to see their inevitable growth 😈 

maybe a sumo wrestler character could be one of them. 

Response from the author:

I really loved roleplaying it ended up turning ME on so much by the end and then when I was editing later too 😆

Yeah more character ideas like that are great! I'm down to try anything 😄😉😘

Link to review