8 Screenshots

About This File

Well in this Role Play video you will see me as your fat coworker who just got back from the quarantine, and boy, quarantine made me blow up like a ballon, come see me talking about what i did during the quarantine and how much bigger i got all the while in denial about how truly enormous i have become, come fill the role of the coworker that has been fattening me up with snacks and donuts until i try to resist and deny my urges to stuff my gut in the office!

Come see what happens when i confront you about what your snacks are doing to me.

This video is completely subbed in english so you can enjoy me and this little Role Play

Come enjoy this little Role Play!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorge Reyes

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well, what got we here? Anna delivers a delicious clip about one of the most appealing fantasies in the FA’s world: the fattening of your co-worker. As such, the subject has many attractions of its own: the seduction of the “healthy eating girl” turned into a gluttonous hog,  the way the straight dress for the office accentuate curves and bulges, and last but not least the frequent opportunities of body contact in the narrow spaces of the office. You will find all these features in Anna’s clip.

But she is the real deal so she knows how to give that extra mile. In the first place, it is one of the few occasions that we can see her dressed up in “real clothes” (that is to say, a work outfit). And she looks so perfect and gorgeous: she overflows the clothes and the garments are about to explode. The sole image of her beautiful deep dark eyes, the white skin without blemishes, and the fattened body are worth every cent you spend in this clip.

Secondly, Anna’s natural charming is a plus. The bouncing, the jiggling, the waddling are already there. But she has the strange ability to carry “voice” to her blimping flesh. It is almost cartoonish, as is you were hearing “boing – boing” each time she walks.

I am already looking forward to her next clip.

Response from the author:

OMG! ❤️💕

Link to review
Guest Honeybear

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

There are so many things I think of saying and typing down when I am watching for the first time your videos. But by the end I am always in a frenzy hot & bothered because you are a complete distillation of fat. Pure lard. Your arms looked like sausages trapped in your sweater. Just pure seduction through obesity. Every roll and fold. Only up from here boys 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘

Link to review