4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Dominant feedee. Feeder instructions. Belly play. Jiggling. POV. Bratty fatty.

A never before seen side of your usually sweet Casey - her dominant side. Sit down with Casey and listen to her bratty side come out. Listen to her tell you all about your new life with her. You both realize she's put on some weight recently.... it's gotten out of control. You ONLY job from now on is to fatten her up and worship her. You go to work each day to support her growing food addiction. You leave her with piles and piles of food each day only for her to devour within hours of you leaving. You do your job as her feeder so well... she gets so big. Casey is enormous. Casey can't fit through doors. Look what you've done to her. Your job is to feed her. Your job is to pleasure her. Your job is to keep her the happiest fatty alive. Listen to Casey crawl on top of you, breathing so heavy. She shows you what it would look like to be pinned beneath her ever-expanding girth. Casey's in charge now. You must feed and fuck her. Casey's only concerns from now on will be to bite, chew, swallow, and more... After all, that's what hogs do. If you're a fan who loves the sound of Casey's voice and her infamous intimacy talk, this clip is for you!

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Casey is so adorable. She only wants exactly what you want. It's like she's reading my mind. She plays with her ample fats while describing a dream relationship. Next thing you know, Casey goes POV and presents us with a gift. She "straddles" the camera shot so well you can feel the weight of her fat body pinning you down beneath her. Then she leans over and gives a belly jiggle that defines the genre. Casey "twerks" that proud fat tummy and it sucks the cum right out of me. 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

Casey is so good being the dominant feedee talking about how a perfect relationship should be ❤️ it's really amazing!! 5/5 10/10 100/100, stunning from start to end ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest SkyDeathCult

All I can say is wow! In this video, you see a different side of Casey. She really embraces her inner dominant feedee. Seeing her take charge and give you instructions on how to take care of her and keep her body growing is something you just have to purchase the clip to experience! Well done, Casey! 

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Casey makes for one sexy dominant feedee. It’s so hot seeing that tiny lingerie squeeze into bulging, lard filled fat in all the right places. Plus hearing how she’s accusing me of loving her gaining flab and ordering me to make her bigger and fatter is so hot. Definitely some great POV shots in this video. Another winner from Casey, as if there was any doubt. 😍

Link to review
godstone45

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Casey is stunning as a dominant feedee. She really nails the commanding attitude and shows her wants off in this video!

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Another original and super hot video from Casey! Whenever Casey tries something new or a different role from what she has done before she always knocks it out the park and it’s the same again here. Casey is wearing some of the most gorgeous lingerie I’ve ever seen. She wears it well. And by well I mean it barely fits her. Especially her ‘cow udders’ ;) 

I won’t spoil the video with what Casey says but Casey details what your job is as her exclusive feeder. Let’s just say it’s all of my fantasies. And if you’re a Casey fan it will be all of your fantasies too. LOTS of feeding, stuffing and fucking. More than you could ever imagine which Casey details in her incredibly sexy and seductive voice. 

She finishes the clip with a view of what Casey and having all her weight, flab and girth on top of you would look like. Let’s just say you could go anywhere in the world and you wouldn’t get a better view than that. 

Could not recommend this clip enough ❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Casey is so hot in this. Telling us how we are going to fuck her and feed her continuously as she bounces up and down with that see through top where we see those tig ole bitties. Ugh

Link to review
swimfan86

Casey's evolution has been incredible! She continues to grow into a downright goddess, and in this clip, her assertiveness really shines. Incredible! Her dominant side is a massive turn-on, as is her massive belly! The POV angle just adds to this clip even more. It's a must-get!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Casey's never been more perfect, never been fatter and never been more completely ADORABLE! Her voice is the sexiest alluring voice I've ever heard and she makes you want to obey her every command. With that gut and those huge titties how could you not?! Cum listen and watch as Casey the Goddess commands her feeder to live to stuff and fuck her every single day! Casey, you're so natural at domination! She's also wearing such a cute outgrown lingerie! Definitely need to get this clip! She just keeps growing in perfection every day!!! 😍

Link to review