6 Screenshots

About This File

and its NOT EVEN MY BIRTHDAY cakecakecakecakecake

aheem, anyway ... this video has been a loooong time coming and i finally got to it. watch me get down on all fours like the growing hog that i am and literally inhale this cake. at times it was super rough getting down and i even gagged at some points from being so full, but i was able to wash it all down with some chocolate milk 🐷 i was really proud of myself because i worked my way through the entire cake like a good piggy should 🥰 i made a complete mess of myself though, i was so full i could hardly move. all i could do was rub my full swollen belly despite how covered in sugary frosting i was. it actually felt good to rub it into my skin... a sweet sugary rubbed ham 😋 (yum)

when we went to purchase the cake at a local grocery store the woman asked us whose birthday it was and put a little happy birthday pin on top of the cake. little did she know it was for my fat ass to eat in one sitting 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Upthendown2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really hot video!  hearing her chug the milk and seeing her jiggle her belly and boobs spilling out of her bra.   just great.

Response from the author:

thank u 😍

Link to review
Jay Rock

Such a hot video! The different positions, the clear audio recording every chug and sexy moan, and of course getting nice and dirty are very well done. Only thing that I wish was on here was seeing you actually eat the cake instead of being off frame. I mean, I totally get why, keeping anonymity, but maybe a mask around the eyes might be enough? Totally understand if that is too risky, though.

All and all, great video. :D 

Link to review