3 Screenshots

About This File

It's the beginning of the month, which means it's time to see how much Kat has grown! As always, starting measurements are listed on screen while Kat measures her thighs, ass, underbelly, belly, under bust, bust, arms, and her weight.

A quick fat chat at the end talking to you about how she's been feeling and what she plans for the future. ❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mj3200

Kat is certainly filling out amazingly and if like me you can't really see a woman as being pretty until she's getting a softer jawline you'll adore her new blossoming looks. Coupled with her friendly personality and the fact that this video has all the juicy details we all love I'd totally recommend it to anyone. 

Response from the author:

Thank you! ❤️ My face just keeps getting chubbier and chubbier 😉

Link to review
firefly2

What really shows in her videos is her personality. Kitkatfeedee comes across as real.  A little sweet a little spicy, a little airheaded but, very smart at the same time.  Mix it all together and, you get awesome sauce.  

Thank you so much! Being genuine is so so important to me, and I'm so happy you love my personality the way it is ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Jazzman

Great production as always. Love the look her body as especially the softening face. Just wonderful!

Thank you! ❤️❤️ I wonder just how chubby my face is going to get? 😉

Link to review