5 Screenshots

About This File

Shar's parents have gone away on vacation.. they have left her unlimited ice cream & candy just to keep her happy and content.. Shar can't wait to tell you just how much she is about to stuff whilst they are away. Wearing her tight latex bodysuit, Shar shows off her fat rolls as she stuffs her face with ice-cream & candy, she shows you in all different sexy positions as she struggles to move around.

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Professor Foodie

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I have watched MANY of Goddess Shar's clips, and this is amongst the very best -- if not the most powerfully sensuous and erotic clip ever of hers. (Yes, I have a latex fetish!) Shar looks amazing in her latex bodysuit (I only hope she keeps wearing the same one as she continues to gain), and coquettes the camera with every pose. The way the latex holds and shapes her tummy and ass is simply too much -- WOW! (I have to stop writing now in order to watch it AGAIN.) Thank you, Goddess Shar!

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow shar does it again, truly another amazing video. This time shar is wearing a pink latex bodysuit which shows off her curves, while eating her favourite sweet treats. Has you can tell from the pictures this set is definitely worth checking out. I hope you can wear this again in future sets shar, providing it still fits 🐷.

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This latex suit on all your growing curves is the perfect outfit to show off how much your gluttony has transformed you into a fat greedy piggy with no hope of ever going back to her skinny days ever again. All of your glorious plump parts are on full display, especially your jelly belly rolls and wide wobbly bum :D  I hope you are able to put this on again (hopefully for my idea) and you continue to test the limits of this outfit until it bursts off you like a proper pig :) hopefully on video

Link to review