2 Screenshots

About This File

WHAT'S IN THIS CLIPΒ |Β LOTS of Farting - Toilet Farts - Bed Farts - Couch Farts - Bathtub Farts

What the title says.. Over the last Month I have recorded almost EVERYTIME I farted :P
The farts are loud and obnoxious, some clips are dark cause I was outside.. lol.
But yeah, it's just a farting compilation, ENJOY! ❀️ 

*ALL MONEY MADE ON CLIPS GOESΒ TOWARDΒ FOODΒ ANDΒ FOOD ONLYΒ & MY GOAL OF BECOMINGΒ THEΒ FATTEST WOMAN WHO EVER LIVED*Β 
***Β !Β PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW & LIKE ALL MY CONTENT ON MY PAGE IF YOU'RE FEELING GENEROUS !Β ***

Love,
Cytorah
 🌹

Β 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

An insanely beautiful lady with a gigantic belly full of gas! Who wouldn't want more? Makes me really curious what she devoured all month long to have such a wide range of farts. If anything she needs more fuel to keep going because hot damn it adds to the many things that make her attractive! 😊

Link to review
1a2b3c

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What can you say. She's really really hot and this is a great fart comp

Response from the author:

@windowanddoor12 : thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked the video.. and guess who's making another fart compilation video as we speak! 😈❀️

Link to review
bones80

10 minutes is a long clip but from beginning to end its all farts! different angles too. i knew she had a big belly, but i didnt how full of gas she was! love when bbw over indulges herself and enjoy the gassy aftermath. great clip!

Link to review