4 Screenshots

About This File

Shall we have an intimate little chat about my blossoming belly?   If you’ve ever wondered what I sound like, wonder no more!

Take me in from just about every angle in this little collection of some of my favorite bedroom clips.  There’s stroking, grabbing, puffing, and maybe even a little slap or two.  All set to some seriously sultry music and sprinkled with commentary by yours truly. 🎙️ 👄

xx Miss September

Please Note: full width watermark is NOT on paid clip

Edited by Miss September

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

teasesfatties

This is an excellent clip that captures perfectly the sensuality of a fattening body.  MS is a talented filmaker with a lovely, doughy, stretchmarked gut. Can't wait to see more of her work.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the lovely review!  I'm sorry I somehow didn't see it before now. Can't wait to show you more! 😘

Link to review
Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a freaking amazing video! It feels professionally shot, and yet feels so intimate, like you're sitting beside her as she's whispering sweet nothings about her gain and jiggling her belly. Absolutely worth every penny.

Response from the author:

💋you’re a doll.  Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support!

Link to review