3 Screenshots

About This File

IF YOU GIVE A REVIEW ON THIS VIDEO I WILL GIVE YOU PART 2 FOR FREE ❤️ 

THIS IS A TWO PART SERIES !!! even though part one and part two happend on the same night ! 

THIS STUFFING SESSION WAS SO LONG I COULD NOT FIT IT ALL IN ONE SECTION ! 

i will be charging this one part 10.99$ and part 2 only 5$ 

I DECIDED TO GO OUT OF THE NORM GUYS ! 

i stuffed myself more then i ever have ! i went to 3 different fast food places IN A ROW ! and ate like a cow at each one ! there is funny bloopers included! i made this video more like a blog to as u watch me go to each place and show my funny personality and eat like a pig ! 

I got tacos with nacho cheeses a kfc meal , ice cream and more ! i was eating so much i couldnt even keep my shorts on  i had to unbutton those :)

hope you guys enjoy this video 

this was the first stuffing i did that i could barely walk and i literally felt it in my stomach all night  i deff stretched myself

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is simply a must see vid for those who have not yet purchased it ! I suggest you spend the 8.99 and buy it you will not be disappointed at all 😍👍

Link to review

That looked like an enjoyable meal. Finely captured footage, as well! . A most efficacious strategy, incentivizing reviews with the offer of the second half. That's also generous of you!

Thank you, kindly! I hope that you were sufficiently treated out.

Link to review

You’ve really ballooned over these past couple years! All of the work that you’ve put in really shows (in more way than one)

Keep it up!

Link to review

When you go to two places to eat and have a third planned you know she's committed. Amazing to see how big Kayla looks in the car 😍😍 can't wait to see more 

Link to review
bill343

First clip I’ve purchased and it was well worth it. Kayla is so beautiful and I can’t wait to see her surpass 300 pounds 

Response from the author:

Just sent u part two :) im glad you enjoyed

Link to review
Guest hey_bootyful

This girl can seriously put away food. You know things are getting serious once she decides to unbutton her pants; she is determined and it is seriously sexy 😍. And oh how I wish I was one of those KFC drumsticks! Can't wait for Part 2!

Just waiting on it to be approved which should be today and part two is all yours ❤️ 

Link to review
:-)

Man she can really put it down . This girl is going to blow up if she keeps eating like this . Can wait to see part two ! 😍

Part two will be approved soon and it is all yours ❤️ 

Link to review