6 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese got a special delivery! She received a set of PJs and snacks from her Amazon Wish-list thanks to a fan. She shows them off from every angle, up close and personal in a pink bra that matches, but is it just a tad too small? Join Ms Mac and her mug-o-milk for a midnight snack, or 2... or 3... or... 😈 - Enjoy!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

xxxdmcxxx

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ms MacNCheese looks super cute in her tight pink pajamas, and you get to see her gorgeous, growing belly at multiple angles while she eats bag after bag of snacks. Especially loved seeing her big belly hanging down and resting on the sofa while lying down. 😍 You don't want to miss this one!

Response from the author:

Quite the variety of angles in this one! I love playing with belly, laying on my side. It's so soothing, nearly therapeutic! Fun fact, I sleep on my side, slightly fetal positioned, and my top arm swoops and cradles belly. :D  Thank you so much for reviewing! Muah! XoXo 

Link to review
Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just a little snack...

The marvellous Ms Mac invites us to a pyjama party and serves up the snacks!! She munch her way through mini bags all the while talking about how fat she is getting.

Her belly hangs free show casing just how large it is getting. The gif in the preview does not give proper justice to when she gets on all fours, it is an incredible vision of this gluttonous goddess. 

#teambelly is large and in charge. 

Response from the author:

#teambelly has definitely taken the lead!! I was hopeful #teambooty would keep up at the same rate it was, oh well. Guess I gotta keep trying!! Thank you for purchasing and reviewing! ❤️ 

Link to review