Puppy's Clothes Are Getting Tight!

$4.99

(4 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

Last year these clothes were perfect fitting and some were even baggy, but since my feeder has been giving me so many treats and sweets, I can hardly fit in most of them! Come see me try on all my old clothes and talk about how different they feel on me since i gained all my weight! From tight shorts, crop tops, tight dresses, and skimpy bikinis- I'm overflowing out of all of them! 😋

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest hezzy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video 😍 would love to see more like this 😁

Link to review
RayRay24

This is a very good video with professional quality recording. She displays a wide variety of clothing of various sizes, fitting tightly on her beautiful voluptuous figure.

Link to review
Vekelvy

Baby_pup is looking huge from every angle (especially from behind) and she makes sure to show off plenty of outfits that don't properly fit her anymore. You get to see lots of belly, thighs, and butt in this clip. You can also tell that she looks like she's grown since she first joined curvage.

Also, I don't know if you're still doing the buy-one get-one free, but if you are, "Baby-Pup's Quarantine Weight Gain Talk" sure looks like another great video I'd like to see!

Link to review