3 Screenshots

About This File

I use this chair to do my hair and makeup sometimes, recently I realized that I am getting close to being too big for it! 

I made this clip to show you just how big I am, i might be able to make a "stuck" video with this chair soon! Along with some sexy belly play and ass shaking, I tell you a few other places I'm getting too big for. 

If you like this video feel free to like, comment, rate, and review 

If you are having issues playing this clip just message me! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phat94

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Short but tremendously sweet. We get to enjoy seeing Taytay fill up this big chair, like a spoiled, overfed queen on her throne. She jostles her tummy atop her lap like a baker kneading too much dough, and shows off her truly enormous thighs. She even turns around to show us her porky booty! And all of this topped off with a very pretty ponytail.

There's lots of talking here too which is good. This chair will be a real milestone if she really does get too fat for it; I'm hoping and praying for a stuck video in this chair in the future! What a comparison that would be. Luckily for us, Taytay just keeps getting fatter and fatter.

Link to review