10 Screenshots

About This File

BLACK FRIDAY [was 7,99]roxxy decide that is burp day for her hahah trying to show her skill about burps she just drink 2lt of coke and ofcourse food has to be present too, so 2lt of coke and pizza just to see how burpy she gets, her belly is bigger and bigger with every video, find out how good is roxxy with burps

spoilert!!! shes so fucking good!!!

enjoy, kisses...

Other Files from Roxxywood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Expert233

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ngl, this isn't necessarily the first time watching one of her many videos. But this one seems to take the cake for me.

An good mixture of both burping and stuffing kept my attention and overall, was a pretty good video in it's entirely.

(I'm a sucker for burping videos, so here's a solid five star rating.) ❤  

Link to review
N29W39

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Roxxy is really looking hot in this great update of her growing fatness in her bulging belly, hips, thighs and double chin❤️😍 while chugging pepsi and snacking on pizza.🐷🐖. In between the big burps, she tells us he badly wants her belly to grow into a double roll so guys, lets buy this video to stimulate her gaining so she can deliver some new cascading rolls of fat!!!:wub:  

Link to review

This video is fire 🔥🔥 Roxxy is looking super fat. She shows off how big she is, drinks a large bottle of Pepsi and shows off her burping skills. She's really good at it 🙂Awesome video! 

Link to review