4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Donut stuffing. Feedee Hypnosis. Belly play. Intimacy chat. Boob play. Greediness. Food addiction.

As many of you know, Casey has developed quite an addiction to food over the years. Much of that was strongly due to her participation in feedee hypnosis and meditations such as the one in the video. Sit down with your favorite fat ass and see her in full feedee action. Casey plops her fat ass down, presses play on her favorite feedee audio, and goes hard on 12 donuts....finishing every single bite. Watch her already full and bulging gut expand as she takes bite after bite. This greedy hog can't be stopped. She gets fuller and fuller, more turned on with each bite and can't help but explore her body. Watch Casey jiggle her fupa, causing her entire flabby body to erupt with fat jiggles. Her neck is disappearing and her triple chins jiggle with each taste of a fatty donut. Even after finishing 12 donuts, double fisting throughout the entire feeding, Casey admits she could eat even MORE. If you are into pure gluttony, greedy stuffings, and Casey's fat growing body - this clip is for you! ❤️ 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest SkyDeathCult

Posted

Casey, that was amazing! I love watching you embrace your gluttony!😍

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.