4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Donut stuffing. Feedee Hypnosis. Belly play. Intimacy chat. Boob play. Greediness. Food addiction.

As many of you know, Casey has developed quite an addiction to food over the years. Much of that was strongly due to her participation in feedee hypnosis and meditations such as the one in the video. Sit down with your favorite fat ass and see her in full feedee action. Casey plops her fat ass down, presses play on her favorite feedee audio, and goes hard on 12 donuts....finishing every single bite. Watch her already full and bulging gut expand as she takes bite after bite. This greedy hog can't be stopped. She gets fuller and fuller, more turned on with each bite and can't help but explore her body. Watch Casey jiggle her fupa, causing her entire flabby body to erupt with fat jiggles. Her neck is disappearing and her triple chins jiggle with each taste of a fatty donut. Even after finishing 12 donuts, double fisting throughout the entire feeding, Casey admits she could eat even MORE. If you are into pure gluttony, greedy stuffings, and Casey's fat growing body - this clip is for you! ❤️ 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tastic1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey takes us through one of the meditations that help her get so addicted to food.

She enters a trance and ploughs through a box of donuts while rubbing her expanding gut.

This girl can seriously put food away!! The dozen donuts did not stand a chance.

12/12 would watch again 😍

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

WOW! This video is so cool, original and hot! Casey uses feedee hypnosis in this video. It’s the first time I’ve ever seen it before but I definitely need to check it out more! And you should do the same. It’s sooo hot. Especially when it relates to Casey, her eating, her gaining and the changes and growth in her body. You can relate to it with her so well. Casey is looking fatter than ever! Her belly and tits have gotten so damn big 😍 as has her chins 😍

The hypnosis is accompanied by Casey piling away a dozen doughnuts, in such easy fashion showing off how much of a pig she has become. She moans and plays with her fupa throughout the video, showing how turned on she is both the hypnosis and the stuffing. 

Buy this video right now! 

Link to review
NikeLove1986

This is so outstandingly hot that i can't imagine you topping this... But we all know you can and will took my breath away just by the information alone lol barack obama applause GIF by Obama

Link to review
teasesfatties

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Casey is a greedy fat pig, and she loves it.  There's nothing hotter, to me, than a horny porker who gets off on overeating and the resulting lbs of excess fat that it adds.  Fat piggy Casey puts out some of the best content along these lines.  This is a must buy.

Link to review
godstone45

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Casey is BLOWING UP, she scarfs donut after donut and looks visibly fatter. She's becoming such a greedy hog and this video really shows her dedication to becoming a giant piggy. Keep it up fatty!

Link to review
Guest SkyDeathCult

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Gluttony and indulgence at its finest! In this video, Casey absolutely submits to her fattest desires and pushes herself beyond her limits! A glorious sight to behold! 10/10 would recommend to anyone who is a fan of pure greed and excess!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Casey is the most adorable and beautiful growing lady! Cum watch her get soaking wet as she downs 12 donuts and reveals her secret of how she got addicted to food! She has such a gorgeous fat face that never stops stuffing and her ever-so cute personality always shines through in all of her videos and this one is no different! Her already huge belly expands before our eyes and in the end, she still wants MORE food! This amazing girl is definitely well on her way to 300 and beyond! Love you, Casey! Keep growing! 🥰🍩

Link to review
desertvarnish

I have so much time for this clip. Unrelenting greed; a joy to watch. Casey looks like she might actually pop toward the end. Please, please, please do another hypnosis video soon 😍😋

Link to review
jpark786

Getting bigger ang bigger, sexier and sexier. And another great video that proves it to be true. Amazing Job. 😍

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Another winner from Casey. She shows you her true hog side by bringing us into her aura as she mindlessly stuffs her face with food. She stuffs herself into submission and literally can’t lean forward by the end of the video. Such a fat hog 

Link to review
jackal27

I didn’t even stuff like this actually existed. I have to say with as full and swollen as Casey is looking even at the start and then you see her amazing belly look even bigger as she continues to stuff on all those donuts. That while hearing this guy in the recording persuasively discuss why it’s better to continue stuffing her face, increase her gluttony as also increases all the best aspects of being fat. Another top notch clip from Casey for sure, plus I learned something new today. Another great clip worth it. 😘😍🔥👍

Link to review