5 Screenshots

About This File

It's lunchtime at the office -- Bunny's favourite time of day! The boss is having his lunch at home, so it was the perfect chance for a visit with your favourite bbw cutie. 

She's got some Taco Bell, candy and pastries ready and she is starving! Well, hardly, since she confesses to you that she already ate most of her Taco Bell in the parking lot because she couldn't stand to wait. Surely she would have starved. 😉

You sit with her contentedly as she fills her face and moans over each delicious bite. She looks so adorable with her cheeks all stuffed with food, but before you can tell her she feeds you a bite, too. She's such a good feeder and feedee! 

By the time she gets to the desserts, she just can't help her piggy self and gets it all over her desk. She sounds so cute as she giggles and squeals in delight, and when she's done she plays with her belly to show you how full she's gotten! You just can't believe how lucky you are to feed, and be fed by, such a fat, beautiful woman. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model

I agree! And I never let anything stop me. In fact, since I just came across this video, I have the strongest cravibg to get Taco Bell!!! This post is actually historical now since Taco Bell no longer makes the mexican pizza. It was my FAVORITE!! I need to make it at home now. ☺☺

• Curvage Model
On 7/15/2021 at 4:22 AM, extra_m13 said:

eating is one delicious pleasure, let nothing stop you !

I agree! And I never let anything stop me. In fact, since I just came across your, I have the strongest craving to get Taco Bell!!! This post is actually historical now since Taco Bell no longer makes the mexican pizza. It was my FAVORITE!! I need to make it at home now. ☺☺

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.