5 Screenshots

About This File

That i am always looking for ways to get bigger, fatter and much heavier is no secret, but nowadays i had only one thing in my mind, as i came back looking fatter than ever i could not help to wonder why not make a coke and mentos video just to see how big my belly would get? Turns out, it was a super fun and exciting experience for me, after all, i could feel myself blowing up, growing, expanding right before the camera, and as i drank over 1 liter of coke with more than 15 mentos tablets, i can assure you, i looked like a blimp full of gas! Come enjoy me burping wildly and as loudly as i can while i play with my body! Come see what a mentos and coke bloat can do to me!

This is a 21 minute video completely subbed in English where you can see how much i can grow using mentos and coke and how much fatter i am looking these days!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You're looking really fat 😍 Great job with the Coke and Mentos bloat.  I like the burps! 😃

Link to review