7 Screenshots

About This File

My clothes are all getting way too tight. My friends are making fun of me. The truth is I'm getting pretty chubby! And yes, you did say you wanted a cubbier girlfriend,  but I guess I'm more than chubby now. I've gotten really fat.

I know you keep telling me it's okay, and that you think I'm pretty...but I just find that so hard to believe. But you are persistent. You say it turns you on. You want me even bigger. Oh my, how big???

Even after I've unzipped my shorts, because they are just way too tight, and my big fat belly spills out in my lap you still keep trying to convince me I should gain more. But you don't understand, my clothes just don't fit me anymore! I can't go out in public looking like this!

But, your offer to buy me new clothes if I'll let you feed me an entire pizza in bed is just so tempting. And on top of that an all you can eat dinner! You are really excited. And well, I do want to make you horny, so if you're sure? Then yes, I'll do it. I promise to eat so much you will have to roll me out of the buffet!

Other Files from GluttonyGal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.